This was a great class. If I'm being honest, coming into this class I was concerned that I was going to be in way over my head. I thought that you all would know way more about Tolkien than I did, and I would basically be playing catch up. I was pleasantly surprised that there was a wide variety of experiences with Tolkien present in the class. It all worked out very well. Through the semester, I get much more comfortable in class, and I feel that many of you did as well. We truly became a fellowship throughout the course of the semester. I'll definitely miss this class, and I'll miss getting to nerd out with all of you.
Stay healthy and safe everyone
-Haleth AKA Atlin
This discussion forum is hosted by the UNM Hobbit Society at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, NM, USA. The purpose of our group is to meet and associate with others interested in Tolkien, and to learn more about the author, his written works, and his sources through discussion, guest lectures and academically oriented activities. This blog is intended to expand discussion among UNM Hobbit Society members beyond what meeting times allow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment