Thursday, May 7, 2020

all good things must come to an end

I have loved this class and talking with all of you about Tolkien. Thank you all! I have definitely appreciated having people to talk to outside of my house during this crazy time! I hope all of us are able to get through it safely.

I don't have much more to say, so bye for now I guess, and hope I will see most of you around campus whenever it reopens. Congratulations Michael, Ashleigh and Taylor on graduating!

-Isaac

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I absolutely agree that it has been a huge help to me to have people to talk to that don't live in my house - y'all have kept me sane! I hope campus opens safely and relatively soon for you all - I'll miss you and I want you to stay safe AND sane!

    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete