Hey everyone!
I just thought I'd hop on here and share some of my thoughts on the creative project. I personally really enjoyed this project for multiple reasons like the fact that it allowed me to try something new and do something different during this whole thing. It was really enjoyable to try something new for me and discover that I really enjoyed painting. I have never really painted but my sister loves it so I was inspired to step out of my comfort zone for this project and try something new. It gave me a nice challenge and introduced me to something I ended up really liking. By doing something different it also allowed me to destress a bit and get out of this essay and discussion post writing machine because that was definitely taking a toll on me. Overall I really enjoyed this project and how it gave me something to do that I enjoyed during this weird time and I hope I have a chance in a future class to do something similar.
This discussion forum is hosted by the UNM Hobbit Society at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, NM, USA. The purpose of our group is to meet and associate with others interested in Tolkien, and to learn more about the author, his written works, and his sources through discussion, guest lectures and academically oriented activities. This blog is intended to expand discussion among UNM Hobbit Society members beyond what meeting times allow.
I agree, it was really nice to be able to open up and explore creativity with this subject rather than being so analytical and looking closely at how it all works, though this part of the class did help me in creating my project too. I really enjoyed how different each and every project was, it definitely provided a different look at what everyone found interesting about everything we've explored in this class. It was great doing this project and getting to look at what everyone else decided to do for this project as well. Great job everyone! *Another round of applause*
ReplyDelete