Hello everyone!
I wanted to take my last blog post to say thank you to you all for such an amazing semester. It really was amazing and I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to meet such wonderful people. I know that everyone in this class is going to go out into the world and do amazing things.
I also wanted to specifically thank Dr. Donovan for being such an amazing teacher and for showing how much she cares for us during this time of uncertainty.
I do have a few book recommendations for you all. I really enjoyed both the Falconer series by Elizabeth May and the Doon series by Lorie Langdon and Carey Corp. Both are fantasy, involve the Fae, and take place in Scotland. (Also they both have romance because I'm a sucker for men in kilts. What can you do?).
Love you all and hope to see you soon!
- Celeborn (Abby)
This discussion forum is hosted by the UNM Hobbit Society at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, NM, USA. The purpose of our group is to meet and associate with others interested in Tolkien, and to learn more about the author, his written works, and his sources through discussion, guest lectures and academically oriented activities. This blog is intended to expand discussion among UNM Hobbit Society members beyond what meeting times allow.
No comments:
Post a Comment