This class was definitely the highlight of this past semester, especially when the quarantine began and UNM was forced to limit its operations. Taking a class that focused on the stories I grew up listening to and continue to love was really amazing. Not only was this class awesome, in all its Tolkienness, but it was also full of like-minded, intelligent individuals that made it all the more worthwhile and great. I'm really sad that its come to an end, especially since I won't have a class with Dr. Donovan in the Fall 2020 semester. That being said, I wish you all the very best and I hope that we'll come together in the future once the show focused on Aragorn is released. Thank you for a great semester!
Until next time ... :)
This discussion forum is hosted by the UNM Hobbit Society at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, NM, USA. The purpose of our group is to meet and associate with others interested in Tolkien, and to learn more about the author, his written works, and his sources through discussion, guest lectures and academically oriented activities. This blog is intended to expand discussion among UNM Hobbit Society members beyond what meeting times allow.
No comments:
Post a Comment