Hey everyone!
I just thought I'd hop on here and give my final thoughts about the class. I am honestly very sad this class is ending because I really enjoyed this class a lot. I enjoyed all of our discussions in class and reading everyone's blogs throughout the semester because a lot of good points were made and it really helped me enjoy the books at a deeper level and with more appreciation. In addition to this I really enjoyed our bigger assignments and projects because they felt a lot more fun than normal essays or assignments. I definitely can't wait to read other Tolkien books/pieces that we didn't get to and I am also very excited to reread the ones we did. I also can't wait to do a reread to find any things I might have missed since many people in our last zoom session said there was a bunch of stuff they learned after doing multiple rereads which I think is very unique in a piece of literature but that just speaks to how amazing Tolkien is as a writer. Overall I enjoyed this class a lot and will definitely miss it a lot.
-Frodo
No comments:
Post a Comment