Sunday, February 2, 2020

I am Frodo

Hello there!

My name is Frodo Baggins and I am a hobbit from the Shire. I have a cousin named Bilbo Baggins but he is more of an uncle to me and he took me in after my parents died. Merry Brandybuck and Pippin Took are also cousins of mine and one of my great friends is a hobbit named Samwise Gamgee.

I inherited Bilbo's ring on his 111th birthday and this ring is a ver powerful ring known as the One Ring. I later found out through a wizard named Gandalf that this ring is the ring of the Dark Lord Sauron who is planning on using it to conquer Middle earth. I then went on this long adventure in order to figure out what to do with this ring because I realized how much danger it put me in by keeping it in the Shire. When I met with the elves of Rivendell a group of us decided it would be smart to destroy it and to do so a fellowship of nine was created to protect me on my journey to destroy the ring. Eventually after many hard tasks and perils I reached Mount Doom where we planned to destroy the ring, before I can destroy it however its power consumed me and I claimed it for my own when we reached the volcano where it was created. Gollum, a creature who is somewhat human like, bit off my finger and claimed it for his own but as he celebrated he fell in the volcano which ended up destroying the ring. After all this I then went back to the shire to try and live a life of peace. Eventually I was granted access to Valinor, a place where elves travelled t after their time on Middle Earth, where I hoped to live the rest of my life in peace.

Hope you have a lovely day!

-Frodo Baggins

No comments:

Post a Comment